The Teaching and Learning Quality Committee is now inviting Faculty Teaching and Learning Quality Committees to submit, through the respective Faculty Boards, report(s) on student evaluation of undergraduate curricula for 2013-14. Please download the circular (document 330/315) and the report template at the links below.
Please submit the report to Ms. Synthia Chau, Secretary, Teaching and Learning Quality Committee, c/o Curriculum Development and Quality Assurance Section, Registry by May 8, 2015. Enquires may be directed to her or Ms. Julie Lau (phone: 2219 4997; email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Documents and Circulars
- Faculty report on student evaluation of undergraduate curricula, 2014-2015
- SETL questionnaire for practicum/internship/fieldwork
- Changes in implementation of the Student Evaluation of Teaching and Learning in 2012-13
- Review of the Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) in 2009
Student Learning Experience Questionnaire (SLEQ)
- Latest questionnaires: 2016-17 SLEQ-UG1 2016-17 SLEQ-UG2 2016-17 SLEQ-UGF 2016-17 SLEQ-TPG
- Survey background: refer to sleq.hku.hk.
- Institutional Survey Report System (ISRS)
This System enables Faculties to retrieve SLEQ results and generate reports at curriculum and programme levels. The System can be accessed by all academic staff, as well as administrative staff who have been granted access rights. Please follow the paths below.
HKU Portal > My Page > Self Service > Teaching & Learning > Institutional Survey Reports > View Reports
For previous questionnaires:
HKU Portal > My Page > Self Service > Teaching & Learning > Institutional Survey Reports > View All Questionnaires
For real-time response rates:
HKU Portal > My Page > Self Service > Teaching & Learning > Institutional Survey Reports > View Response Rates
Faculties are also welcome to contact Dr. Maggie Zhao of the Teaching and Learning Evaluation and Measurement Unit at myzhao @ hku.hk for support in interpreting and utilizing survey data, and Ms. Yvonne Chan at chanyyw @ hku.hk for technical support in using the System.
To download the User Manual, please click here.