Recognising the importance of teaching and learning in the UGC sector, the UGC has made available a total of $82 million additional funding to support teaching and learning related initiatives in the 2012-15 triennium. The following three types of initiatives will be considered for support on a competitive basis:
- Theme-based Projects on Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative Forums
- Professional Development on Teaching and Learning
Proposals are now invited for consideration of submission to the UGC. Please refer to the circular below for details. The due date for submission is November 25, 2013.
- Special Funding for Teaching and Learning from UGC: Competitive Bid for Funding for Teaching and Learning Related Projects (2012-15 Triennium) *
- Appendix A: UGC’s invitation for teaching and learning related proposals *
* HKU Portal Login Required