- HKU’s CCC has a more coherent framework
- HKU’s four Areas of Inquiry are more flexible, adaptable, and interconnecting
- Some areas of implementation may need special attention
- Professor Lung S. Chan: Science and Technology
- Dr. Peter T.Y. Cheung: China and Hong Kong Studies
- Dr. David M. Pomfret: Humanities and the Arts
- Professor James T.H. Tang: Global and East/West Studies
Mr. Gwyn Edwards, Co-ordinator of HKU’s CCC, gave a presentation on the New Senior Secondary Liberal Studies curriculum, highlighting its rationale, framework and main features.